Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ragweed
Level 7

Seeking Specific Channels

I'm wanting to find channels that show older movies, specifically, "Tarzan" (Johnny Weismeuler) and "Ma and Pa Kettle" and others like them.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
atc98092
Level 15

Re: Seeking Specific Channels

There are quite a number of channels that offer older public domain movies. However, it's tough to say if any have those particular movies. I don't know of any way to find out other than to install them and look around. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Ragweed
Level 7

Re: Seeking Specific Channels

Thanks, Dan. I was afraid of that. I have probably 15 or so classic/older program channels and none have them. It would be great seeing "Francis the Talking Mule," too.
Shame that one has to spend so much time looking.
Seems that since it's all Roku, they could have some kind of search that might cover all of them.
Again, Thanks

0 Kudos