Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ROSEJOY
Channel Surfer

See the ratings on channels or apps

Does anyone know how to view the comments made by others users?  I would like to know what other users are saying when they rate a screensaver or channel.  It might be helpful to me prior to subscription or purchase.  Right now all I can see is a STAR Rating with a number.

I am interested in the FAUXWEATHER screensaver.  Rather than purchase something that is lousy I'd like to know the specific comments.  

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Streamer317
Roku Guru

Re: SEE THE RATINGS ON CHANNELS OR APPS

There is no comment section. You just rate it based on stars. I wouldn’t waste any money on a screensaver. There are plenty of free screensavers to choose from. If you insist on paying for a screensaver might I suggest one with a higher rating. But understand these are 3rd party screensavers and any support won’t be through Roku but the Developer themselves. Weatherfaux only has 2.6 stars out of 5. Others have 4 stars or higher. If you go to the Digifaux website Chrome issues you a privacy warning. If you continue you get some generic website that is back from 2000. $4 for a screensaver is not a smart way to spend money.

0 Kudos