Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Second Roku Device and Channel Issues

I recently added a second Roku device to my home.  Setup went well, but there are some channels that were on my first Roku device but I can not access them on my second device.  It seems to be channels where I added them thru the channel selection and not thru the actual channel website or streaming sign on.  Any thoughts on how to correct this?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Second Roku Device and Channel Issues

@jaxuser1960 

Thanks for the note.

Do you know what specific channels you were not able to access on your second device?

Please be aware that when a channel is added or removed on one device, the channel is automatically added or removed on all devices linked to that account that support the channel. It may be possible that the channels that you are not able to be access are unsupported by those channels.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Second Roku Device and Channel Issues

Danny,

Thanks for the note.  Specifically it is the TBN channel.  We installed it on our first device and it works great.  When we aded the second Roku device over the weekend it has the channel app on the screen but it will not allow us to watch it.

thanks

0 Kudos