Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jachoukian
Reel Rookie

Screensaver images not advancing - stuck on title image

I have/purchased both the Fall Collection and Luxury Beach screensavers and purchased the weather widgets for both.

Both screensavers appear with the title page only and do not advance images. The widgets for time and weather do appear.

I have tried changing the screensaver and restarting (within Roku settings), and then re-selecting, but get the same result. I also tried changing the screen timing (seconds).

My info:

Model: 4200X - Roku 3

Serial Number: 1GS3D7015315

Software version: 9.3.0 - build 4194-04

If the issue cannot be resolved I would like to be refunded for the widgets. I purchased lifetime for both. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
jachoukian
Reel Rookie

Re: Screensaver images not advancing - stuck on title image

I tried additional Troubleshooting, including complete removal and restore of these and other screensavers.

I have found that adding any widget to the OKKO screensavers disables the screensavers from advancing past the landing page screen. 

How do I get refunded for my Weather widgets? I bought twice for lifetimes.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Try https://support.roku.com/contactus

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Hogmomma
Reel Rookie

We have several devices from sticks to the soundbar and none of the OKKO screensavers are working. They just go to the intro picture and stay there. I'm trying to let them know it's a problem on their end, not the consumer. Try reporting to the developers if you can. 

0 Kudos