Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Screen goes black when selecting channel in YouTube TV. Basically, YTTV app crashes!

All good over the last 3 or 4 days on all 4 of my devices too. Fingers crossed. In my experience, it’s been at least 2 to 3 months since the issue appeared and countless hours of frustration. Let’s hope it holds. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10

Re: Screen goes black when selecting channel in YouTube TV. Basically, YTTV app crashes!

Too bad I already replaced the Roku with an Apple TV 4K. The Roku goes back in the drawer. Took way too long to get this thing fixed! I’m done with Roku. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

In fairness, it seems like the issue had more to do with YTTV than Roku, but certainly both parties could have worked faster to get this fixed.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I have been having the same problem for the last few weeks.  I have Verizon internet.  My first several weeks using YTTV I had no issues.  Interestingly, this past weekend I spent at a vacation home using Xfinity internet with no problemd,???  No issues at all streaming on my phone or tablet in either place.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Interesting.  I am having it on My Samsung TVs and not Sony.  I thought it was an issue with the internet provider because using at different locations. Hmmm.

0 Kudos