Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 13

Re: Screen Saver Weather Time missing weather?

Just follow this link:  https://my.roku.com/add/CLOCPRI

Login to your account and ignore the warning about private channels.  Once you add it, go to your Roku and either reboot or go into Settings->System update->Check now.  It should display a message that it's adding CLOC if it hasn't already been added.  Then you can find it withing the Screensaver category of Settings.  Make sure you go into "Change screensaver settings" to set your ZIP code.  Oh, one last thing, it's U.S. only.

-JT

Highlighted
Level 8

It worked until I changed the zip code (I live in a major city), and now the weather is missing again.

DF

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

It's working for me again!! Yay! Thank you highly intelligent and functioning human being! The world needs more people like you!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 13

@DF wrote:

It worked until I changed the zip code (I live in a major city), and now the weather is missing again.

DF

DF, what ZIP code?  I'll check it out for you.  Generally if one ZIP code works and another doesn't it's just a brief outage for your reporting station, so give it a day or two.

-JT

Highlighted
Level 8

When I woke up this morning, it was working.  Thank you.

DF

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Where do I find the "change screensaver settings"? I seen CROC was there. Hoping I did that right.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 13

When you go into Browse screensavers, highlight the CLOC icon, press OK on your remote and choose "Set as screensaver".  Under that you'll also see "Change screensaver settings".  Choose that to set your ZIP code and other options (color, style, etc.).

-JT

Highlighted
Level 7

This issue has reared it's ugly head again.   However, I can change the zip code and get the temperature.  Is there any way to determine what is the issue with my zip code?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

THANK you so much JT.

I found it but the screensaver just showed black with  the time.

When I did go to my account to add from the link you gave, it did not say it added but CLOC was on roku.

That's OK, I really love the "Fish one" roku came with. Was worried about getting it back, but was there after I rebooted.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

This has happened again. I LOVE my screensaver! But it just shows the time now. No weather info. Fix it pretty please!!!!

0 Kudos