Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Screen Saver Weather Time missing weather?

This happened to me too.  I changed the zip code to a nearby zip (about 5 minutes away) and it's working again.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Dead link to clock pivate. Weather broke again. Sad panda here. Love your Screensaver.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Mine works perfectly. Try changing zip.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Know of a working zip code? I've tried like 6 different ones now.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 15

Are you using this one?  https://my.roku.com/add/CLOCPRI

Highlighted
Level 7

That's the one that was giving me a dead link. Seems to have worked this time. I'll try cloc here in a few again.

UPDATE: Working fine again. All is right with the world again. 😛

0 Kudos
Highlighted

As of about April 25th the screensaver stops after an hour or so of running. And just sits there not updating time or weather. I am using version 2.6 of the clocpri app. Floating. With humidity, temp, wind and timestamp. Dim, blue and °C if this helps. Roku Streaming Stick + (3810, 3811 series)  3810RW, 5GHz WiFi with 48Mbps minimum dls. 

Highlighted
Level 8

I'm experiencing the same thing on both of my Rokus: a Roku tv & an ultra in USA. 

Highlighted
Level 15

Yep, I know.  I'll update it in the next day or two.

-JT

Highlighted
Level 7

Hi is there a reason the screensaver now has a cuckoo clock noise every hour? Is this something that was turned on or can I turn it off? Thank you for your hard work btw.

0 Kudos