Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Sacred sounds channel by sunmedia

Has this channel stopped working for any other users these past few days? It will load up to the menu but when I make a selection it kicks me back to my home screen. Things I've tried  include power cycling the tv, resetting network, checking channel for updates and deleting and reinstalling the channel. I hope it isn't dead I loved my tv doubling as a white noise machine 

20 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Sacred sounds channel by sunmedia

This is happening to me too! I dont know how to fix it.. 

Highlighted
Level 8

Well  turns out all the channel did was link to videos on YouTube maybe they got in trouble A work around that I did was make a YouTube playlist of your favorite sounds since they are on YouTube literally every single one even the black screen ones so that is your best alternative

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Site shuts down sending me to main menu

I paid a subscription (1 x fee for “Sacred Sounds”) to stop commercial interruptions but now the channel shuts down when I try to play it, sending me back to Roku main menu.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: unable to remove now, another bill, no removal

Try to remove the channel and reinstall it:

Highlight it the main screen and press the asterisk button (*) on the remote - choose remove (hopefully that's an option).

Restart the Roku either from the Settings->System menu or just unplug it for a few seconds and plug it back in.

Add the channel from the Channel Store or website.

Don't skip the restart step!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Yes, I just paid for it and haven't been able to use it since.

Highlighted

Re: Site shuts down sending me to main menu

The same happened to me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I did all of that and it still doesn't work. I think it was just a way to take my money.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Able to watch channel till I paid for no commercials

It was fine till I paid the subscription to make it uninterrumpted. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

I did the manual turn off and unplugged it. I did some housework then returned, Added it back and restarted it and it’s still won’t play the video. Returning me to the main Roku channel menu. Smiley Sad

0 Kudos