Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shuggie
Level 8

Re: Sacred sounds channel by sunmedia

I just checked after the post with the update channel is now working again. Hitting the options button shows the choice of purchasing the one time fee/subscribe at the new price but I signed up when it was a $5 charge and havent gotten any ads so far

0 Kudos
Lmoles
Level 7

My sacred sounds will only go to the main intro pic.  It will not go into channel.  This is on an omni roku tv issue only (which i recently purchased 3 of for my adoptive grandchildren for Christmas).  I even had a subscription and when it did work the channel would go off hours before the sold 10 hours of relaxation.   Im am also immunocompromised and can not leave my home.  So I enjoyed your channel to help me through this 2020 nightmare.  I would very much like a response as soon as possible PLEASE.  And then I will subscribe again.  Thank you, 2nd grade teacher. 😊

0 Kudos
kmikz
Level 9

Hello,

We are looking into this issue and we will let you know of our findings.

All the best,

Sunmedia

0 Kudos