Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cyberpunk
Level 9

SUPPORT IS NEEDED

STOP with the badges; don't need no #$&*#$&*( badges. I need support. ... paying for a feature that cannot be accessed via Roku which provides no support.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
StreamerUser
Community Streaming Expert

Re: SUPPORT IS NEEDED

While I agree that the "badges" and "levels" and other associated support board UX are pointless distracting nonsensical fluff, you haven't actually stated a specific problem or asked for specific support.

Perhaps you should try again, and start by stating your problem/issue - looking at your posting history it looks like you have an issue with the HBO app login/logout.

Have you:

1)  Removed the HBO Max app

2) RESTARTED THE ROKU  (this step is necessary to remove all the associated data/cache for the app - if you dont do this step here all of the settings (including login account info) will remain when you reinstall)

3) Re-installed the HBO MAX app

StreamerUser
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos