Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

SPECTRUM!!

WTF!!! BRING BACK SPECTRUM!!!

7 Replies
Level 9

Re: SPECTRUM!!

YES!!!! BRING IT BACK OR ROKUS ARE GOING IN THE TRASH!!

Level 7

Yup. New one is getting returned if this doesn't get fixed before return period. And then... never again.

Level 7

We just now got to get our kids one for Christmas and we go to put the spectrum app on it and it’s gone. We have it for the other TVs. So they aren’t to happy about not being able to watch cable in their rooms. My kids are 15 and 22 and want to be able to watch shows in their rooms when they are home. Bring it back or we will be getting something else for our family!! 

Level 9

BRING IT BACK NOW!!! Roku user since the beginning of the company. Must bring back SPECTRUM or my family is out. No more Roku anything. 

Level 7

I literally just bought a Roku TV today, based on being able to watch my Spectrum cable through my TV. Imagine my surprise when I see that actually NO, I cannot watch Spectrum through my Roku TV because they "can't teach an agreement". Sigh.

BRING BACK SPECTRUM TO ROKU!!

Level 9

Horrible!! BRING BACK SPECTRUM!!

Level 7

The Spectrum app is, or was, the only thing that separates Roku from Firestick.  Without Spectrum, there is no reason for us to use Roku in my house vs. Firestick.  Bring the Spectrum app back!  This will hurt Roku more than help and I will slowly phase out rather than refresh the (5) Rokus in my house.

PS - Yes, it may hurt Spectrum, too, for me... as I don't use Spectrum receivers (use Tivos) and Spectrum app on Roku was only way to  watch on demand. 

0 Kudos