Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

S1 E1 The Murder of Lacey Peterson - WRONG CONTENT

S1 E1 of The Murder of Lacey Peterson is showing S1 E1 of a show called The Eleven. Other episodes of Lacey Peterson seem to be okay, it’s only S1, E1 that is showing the wrong content. Please fix! Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: S1 E1 The Murder of Lacey Peterson - WRONG CONTENT

@PAELLS 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? What channel are you seeing this issue occur on?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I also tried to watch this show.

Episode one is incorrect, covered 1970s murders in Texas. I am watching this on the Roku Channel. Came to the community to see if anyone else has experienced this.

I simply stopped watching so I don't know what the rest of the episodes show

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Someone from Roku  emailed me for more info re the problem. I provided further explanation. Waiting to hear back. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

go to Featured Free, then I scroll down to the Crime section (not the one titled True Crime - it’s the one called just Crime) and scroll over to The Murder of Laci Peterson. Then I select that and choose the first episode titled Missing in Modesto, which is Episode 1 of 6. When I select that episode, it plays a different show called The Eleven.  I have checked the other episodes of The Murder of Laci Peterson, episodes 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6, and they are all correct. It is only episode 1 that is showing the wrong content. Also the logo that comes up before each episode is A&E. Hope this info helps you to fix the problem so I can watch episode 1. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@PAELLS 

Thanks for the information.

I have passed along your concerns to the appropriate team to look further into.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
Tags (1)
0 Kudos