Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kanuski
Level 7

Rumble vs Rumble TV

I cannot find any way to log in to Rumble. It appears that the Rumble channel and the Rumble TV channel are identical.

5 Replies
RDSTEIMLE
Level 7

Re: Rumble vs Rumble TV

Here is the link you are looking for. The two apps look identical to me as well. https://rumble.com/roku.link

LaLaWillis
Level 7

I have the URL. When I click on subscriptions it says to sync the channel and gives the URL and the code. But when I go on my computer to type in the code, I find no place to enter the code.  Apparently I need to link so I can access the subscriptions on Roku. What am I doing wrong?

0 Kudos
flwldy
Level 7

Thank you

0 Kudos
Aprilglopez
Level 7

I tried that link. I says success after entering code but then it says it logs me out on Roku. Not sure what I’m  doing wrong. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @Aprilglopez,

Thanks for reaching out on Community. I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help.

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing?

You may also refer to this link: 

Rumble | TV App | Roku Channel Store | Roku

Rumble TV | TV App | Roku Channel Store | Roku

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there!

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos