Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chistevenx
Level 7

Rules of engagement on Roku Channel

Jump to solution

I've been watching Rules Of Engagement for quite some time on Roku Channel and at one point I was able to view seasons 5, 6, & 7. But now it's back to only allowing me to watch seasons 1 to 4 only. Why can't I see seasons 5 through 7 anymore?  I went and binged seasons 1 through 4 again to try to see if I can see the rest, to no avail. Please advise!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Rules of engagement on Roku Channel

Jump to solution

@chistevenx 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that to keep the library of content fresh, certain titles may only be available for a limited time.

For more information about The Roku Channel, visit our Support page here: What is The Roku® Channel?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@chistevenx 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that to keep the library of content fresh, certain titles may only be available for a limited time.

For more information about The Roku Channel, visit our Support page here: What is The Roku® Channel?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
lugocin
Level 7

Jump to solution

We now have to buy seasons 1-4 via Starz and other channels. this is **bleep**!  We should be able to access our favorites and keep them there. Rules of Engagement is the ONLY show we watch on Roku and have for years. We shouldn't have to pay to watch it since we already own our Roku

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@lugocin

Thanks for the post.

As stated in my previous post, please be aware that to keep the library of content fresh, certain titles may only be available for a limited time.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos