Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Roku zooms in on tv after every commercial on Hulu

Jump to solution

I didn't try auto detect because someone else said that didn't work for them.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Fundamental problem? It's a piece of s***

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Is the problem still corrected?  Do I have to call Hulu to have them reset?

Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

I haven't seen where the problem has been corrected on either Roku or Hulu. I don't know if Roku can do anything about this since it's a Hulu issue, but the least they could do is contact Hulu on behalf of the customers who use the Roku to get the Hulu channel.

The problem still stands for me right now.

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I’m still having the same problem.  I even change my tv settings as somebody on this forum suggested and didn’t work for me.  I don’t know what else to do .  

Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

From what I understand, all the troubleshooting (reset, uninstall, reinstall, back and forth with 1080p to 720p, shut off, restart, log out, log in, unplug everything, wait, wait wait, try again) simply don't work.

I'm going back over to Hulu. this one's going nowhere fast.

Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

Just to chime in that I also have this issue.  Hulu + Streaming Stick+ combo.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Suprisingly I have not had the zoom issue for 2 days now.  I removed Hulu from Roku using the * option key and "remove app".  Then restarted Roku device and insalled Hulu again and signed in.  I did not change anything else.  Hope this keeps working, fingers crossed.

Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

Back here because Hulu has zero info on this. Everything takes me back to Roku. Now even my Live TV is huge. So wrong.

Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

Two days ago I changed the "auto detect" setting and from 1080 to 720 and I have not had the zoom problem (knock wood) since. The commercials still act weird and I say to myself "Here comes the Zoom" but it has not happened. However, I am still not getting my hopes up.