Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 9

Re: Ads on Hulu Cause Program to Zoom In

Jump to solution

I am having the exact same problem with HULU. It has been happening for several weeks now. Half way through a show and right after a commercial break the screen zooms to about twice the normal size. I have tried multiple different ways to fix it but nothing seems to work. Very frustrating.

Highlighted
Level 7

Issue with Hulu video

Jump to solution

Hey everybody, 

So I'm having an issue with Hulu on my Roku. I'll start watching a show and about half way through I go from watching correctly to the video seeming like its zoomed in and I can't see the whole scene. It looks like it's zoomed in on the upper left corner of the screen. Any help with this would be appreciated. (It only seems to happen on Hulu. All my other channels seem fine.)  

Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Issue with Hulu video

Jump to solution

Having this same issue and getting worse. Noticed first on Hulu and now on Netflix too. Using streaming sticks and happens on multiple devices/TVs. 

Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Issue with Hulu video

Jump to solution

The same thing is also happening with mine.

Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Ads on Hulu Cause Program to Zoom In

Jump to solution

Same is happening to me. Every time I am watching a Show in my Hulu screen zommed after the adds

Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku zooms in on tv after every commercial on Hulu

Jump to solution

I’m having the exact same issue with Hulu+Live TV. it’s driving my whole family nuts

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

It’s not Roku, it’s Hulu.  Hulu’s customer service helped me fix this problem.  Basically what you need to do is uninstall and re install Hulu’s app and then they will reset your account.  It fixed the zooming problem for me yesterday.  Hope this will be helpful. 

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I tried that, but it it didn't work for me. Luckily, I have a smart TV so I just use the Hulu app directly on the TV now instead of using the Hulu app on the Roku.

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I am also having this problem. So frustrated. I'm thinking of sending the Roku Express back and cancelling my subscription. Any amount of money is too much to put up with all this frustration. The format has changed from the basic Roku. Don't like it at all!!!!

Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

It isn’t the type of roku. They are thinking it is an update

0 Kudos