Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DorothyM1972
Level 9

Re: Roku zooms in on tv after every commercial on Hulu

Jump to solution

Mine is resolved. I'm going on week 3 of problem-free TV.

I believe (I could be wrong) some people are moving on from my fix because they see some of the steps as being something they've already tried.

BUT, it's like a recipe - if you don't follow each step you'll have a different outcome.

I've posted my fix twice, on page 9 and13, if you want to give it a go.

That fix was like my gazillionth try and it worked.

Sarah5030
Level 9

Jump to solution

Hey everyone I think HULU just updated their app. I don’t think mine has the zooming problem anymore, although I haven’t been able to watch it too much since the update, but I think the little bit I have watched has not had the zooming problem maybe that is their fix to the problem

Sean8
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hulu was too late.... Yesterday I dumped Hulu and now I have YouTube TV. Better channel selection, better features, same price, and NO ZOOM!!!

almostblind
Level 9

Jump to solution

I completely agree! I have been contacting them repeatedly and I keep getting different answers, everything from "we are aware and are working on a fix" to "we have not heard of this problem, did you try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it?" I am sooooo tired of fighting them and not getting anywhere. I am done watching HULU until it is fixed.

0 Kudos
Tonyoneill
Level 9

Jump to solution

Hard to justify the cost when half the programs don’t work and there’s no feedback from either company. Hulu reportedly works normal on non roku streamers. I like the roku and we are all used to it but it’s time to decide roku or Hulu because at this point in time we can’t have both. 

0 Kudos
Linscee
Level 8

Jump to solution

This is still happening even after updating everything. Has there been a solution yet?

0 Kudos
Jeep1990
Level 8

Jump to solution

Still having issue with new update installed.  What makes it worse it the channel logo somehow ends up in the correct spot on botton right of screen even when it freaking zooms in.

Skacase22
Level 8

Jump to solution

Still an issue after the new Hulu update on 7/30/20.  Will there be an additional update to resolve this issue? 

Linscee
Level 8

Jump to solution

This only happens for us with Hulu. Not with any other channel. It has to be a Hulu issue but they don't appear to want to fix it.

0 Kudos
MiWi1986
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have the same issue as of today, makes it unwatchable.

0 Kudos