Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Roku zooms in on tv after every commercial on Hulu

Jump to solution

I’m having the same issue, what was the resolution??

Level 8

Jump to solution

False alarm. Still happening. Roku zooms in on tv after every commercial on Hulu  its been 2 months. 

@admin please someone needs to escalate this

Level 7

Jump to solution

Any resolution to this?

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

When is this problem going to

be fixed?! You can’t f’ing watch anything right now. Without the channel zooming in. I’m ready to cancel 

0 Kudos
Level 9

Jump to solution

I just got a big Hulu update/ change. Watching hockey right now, no issues. I’ll check the hgtv later as that’s where I had the most issues. They’re doing the big reveal and I’m looking at property brothers left shoe. Contact support of both Hulu and roku. They don’t read these. Good luck. Go Rangers. 

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

lucky you!

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

When will this issue be resolved? It’s really putting a damper on watching our shows. It’s does it on everything! I love Hulu but the issue is really a pain.

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

Any update on the fix? This is still happening to me every commercial break. Incredibly annoying. 

0 Kudos
Level 9

Jump to solution

Contact support of both Hulu and roku. And keep contacting them. Their lack of action and communication with us is just rude. Everyone needs to bug them.