Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Roku zooms in on tv after every commercial on Hulu

Jump to solution

Putting everything on 720 isn't a fix. Who has a 720 tv anymore? 

Highlighted

Jump to solution

@Jcri @RIGHT!!!! 👏🏼👏🏼

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

When will this be fixed? It’s annoying to have to get up unplug. Then the show goes back 5 minutes. And gets to the same spot and does the exact same thing. About to switch to an amazon fire stick. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

This does not fix the issue for me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Well everyone I’m tired of waiting and have officially decided to get rid of my roku. I got the Firestick a week or so ago and I have not had a single issue with my Hulu. So something is very wrong with the roku! 
I hope you all have luck with getting it fixed! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

It has been at least 2 months of this issue making Hulu nearly unwatchable. Need an actual solution and not platitudes from Roku. Since Hulu is the only reason I picked up a Roku of this issue isn’t resolved soon (and within the next few days) dumping my Roku and attempting to get my money back is my only recourse. Perhaps a class action legal remedy  is in order since Roku seems completely unwilling to resolve the issue for the affected customers?

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

It appears that Roku could not possibly care less.  After all they have already gotten our money so they really don’t care if you go buy something else

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have the same problem watching Hulu TV shows.  Zooms in after a commercial.  Have to live with it or back out and re-enter Hulu to take out the zoom. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

I have been experiencing this issue only on Hulu. I have the basic plan with commercials and after commercials the frame zooms in so the whole show is not visable. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am also having this issue still help!

0 Kudos