Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku voice search $1.99 /Apple actual $2.99

Update: same issue with Prime video  stating $1.99 in Roku search and $2.99  on their channel to buy... For the show killing Eve season 3 when I do a voice search for the TV show and roku brings up all the viewing channel options... Apple TV states buy $1.99/episode but when you click on that to go directly to Apple TV and buy the episode the Apple TV app says $2.99 and it charges you $2.99. So obviously $2.99 is Apple's price I'm just concerned that the listing on the Roku voice search says $1.99 that would seem to be a Roku issue in their database or something it's impossible to get to Roku with this type of question this needs to be fixed as it could be lots of programs mispriced and yes I have done an update to my Roku and issue continues

0 Kudos