Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku v9.4 broke HDHomeRun Playback Recordings

@dougsteron 

Thanks for the follow up.

I have no updates that I can provide you at this time as the issue is still under investigation.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Zing
Level 7

@RokuDanny-R 

Is there any update on this issue? I reported the same problem to Roku tech support and got the same old runaround culminating in being asked to reset my device and start over with channel set-up and multiple password re-entry and such. Quite time consuming and very frustrating since I knew it would not help.

I've since discovered another channel, FloSports, that plays live with no issues but skips badly with on-demand recorded content. As with HDHomeRun it works just fine on the PC app.

0 Kudos
dougsteron
Level 8

@RokuDanny-R hello. It has been a while since this bug was reported. Has the Roku Team you reported this to been able to identify the issue and fix? The HDHomeRun app still has choppy video when playing recorded video. Thanks. Doug M

0 Kudos