Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku's Paramount Plus App problem

I have a Paramount Plus account that I subscribe to.  I subscribed and am currently accessing it through my Amazon prime account.  In Roku I have a Paramount Plus app installed and when it asks me for login information I put in my credentials that I use when accessing from Amazon Prime.  It doesn't recognize it and wants me to subscribe again.  How do I access my current Paramount Plus through the Roku Paramount Plus app?  Or is it even possible?  Please advise.  Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku's Paramount Plus App problem

If you're accessing it through your Amazon Prime account then you may be able to access it through the Amazon Prime channel/app on Roku (if it's available there), but unless you have a subscription directly with Paramount (or through Roku) I don't think you'll be able to access it through the Roku Paramount+ channel/app.

In general if you don't have a subscription directly with the provider there are limitations to where that subscription can be accessed.  A subscription to Paramount+ through Roku wouldn't be available on an Amazon Fire device, for example, but a subscription directly with Paramount (CBS Interactive) could be used on any device that has a Paramount+ app.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos