Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Roku restarts every time I am using Prime

I am having this same issue. I’ve followed all steps to remove and add Amazon Prime again and it’s still happening. I did an issue report and my serial number is X004001WL2S9

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Amazon Prime

When watching Movie on the Amazon Prime app, my ROKU reboots repeatedly. This doesn’t happen with any other channel. In my bedroom I have a DVD player that has the Amazon Prime app and streams just fine. Anyone else experience this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku restarts every time I am using Prime

I am also having this problem every time I watch Amazon Prime video. I have also deleted the app, restarted my Roku, and reinstalled, and same thing and all other streaming platforms work as supposed to. Wireless connection optimal as well. I have an older Magnavox 1080p TV but I doubt that is the issue. I am disappointed in Roku. I have also submitted an issue report tracker ID W6-230-829. Please resolve. @RokuDanny-R

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@thehomie_g @NickPrice1313 @KenBlackerby 

Thanks for the post.

I would be happy to assist you with this issue.

Please send me a PM with the following information:
-Roku model number
-serial number
-device ID
-OS
(these all can be found in Settings > System > About)
-channel version (found be selecting the channel on the home screen and pressing the * button)
-any ID trackers for the issue

Once I have this information, I will be able to pass it along to the appropriate team to look further into.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

@RokuDanny-R PM sent

0 Kudos