Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Roku redirects to home screen while streaming

Just to be clear, I've gone through the steps. I've deleted the apps, restarted the device, and reinstalled the apps one by one. I've checked my wireless connection and it's fine. 

I've adjusted my bandwidth settings. It is not an issue within the app, it is absolutely this streaming device. 

Nothing works, and there's no way to get a hold of anyone individually. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Level 14

Re: Roku redirects to home screen while streaming

If your apps just suddenly/randomly exit while streaming content, thats an issue/bug with firmware 9.4.0 - I suggest you contact Roku directly:

chat or email:  https://support.roku.com/contactus/contact-options  (choose setup/ultra/other/need more help?)

and/or message @RokuDanny-R 

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku redirects to home screen while streaming

@Tinacole 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? What Roku model device are you using? How are you powering your Roku device? Is the issue you are experiencing happening on a specific channel?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos