Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arbellingham
Level 7

Roku on TCL forgets Pandora Login

Hi all,
Pandora asks me to log in every time I select it on our TCL Series 4 65" TV (if fails to remember login credentials). 

This is the first time I've used the app on this TV, but the set up went smoothly (I was able to access my existing account following the onscreen instructions). The Roku OS and all apps are fully up to date.

Has anyone experienced this Pandora Roku forgetting the login issue? Any suggested fixes?

Thanks, AR

A similar issue was addressed in this older thread: https://forums.roku.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=65922&start=75
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Roku on TCL forgets Pandora Login

Thanks for the note. 

If you're running into an issue such as this, we'd recommend removing the channel from the Roku home screen of your device by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then, restart your TV from Settings>System>Power>System restart. Once the TV starts up again, go to 'Streaming channels' on the Roku home screen and add that channel back once more. 

You might also try contacting Pandora support to report the issue if that isn't doing the trick. Each channel (app) is developed by the channel provider directly, and they can usually best assist with any issues you may be running into. 

If you need additional assistance, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address and any extra details. I'll follow up to help report this to the channel publisher. 

Thanks, 
Tanner
Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos
arbellingham
Level 7

Thanks Tanner. I will try your suggested steps and PM if they don't resolve the issue.
0 Kudos
dwlewis
Level 7

This same issue has been happening to me for about a week. Removing the app and resetting the TV, modem, or system settings has not helped.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
jcgc50
Level 7

"dwlewis" wrote:
This same issue has been happening to me  for about a week. Removing the app and resetting the TV, modem, or system settings has not helped.

Don't know if this is related but this has just started happening on the Roku 3. A thread was started on 9/12 here. Pandora is aware of the problem and claim in an email to me yesterday that they are working on the issue.
0 Kudos