Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jadelyons
Level 7

Roku not connecting to ESPN

Jump to solution

I entered my TV provider info ESPN to connect my Roku to it. ESPN says “Your Roku is Activated” but my Roku is not activating it. It is still on the espn activate page.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku not connecting to ESPN

Jump to solution

@jadelyons

Thanks for the posts.

For more information about that channel's authentication and functionality, you'll want to contact ESPN support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach ESPN support here: https://support.espn.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Strega
Level 12

Jump to solution

Did you actually log into your provider or did it just tell you it was all set?

(If you browse this sort of site with Javascript disabled, it tells you it is all connected even though nothing has happened.)

0 Kudos
jadelyons
Level 7

Jump to solution

Yes. I logged into my provider and then it said “your roku is activated”. My tv is not advancing from the activation screen like it is suppose to. I’ve tried everything from restarting & resetting to uninstalling and reinstalling the app 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@jadelyons

Thanks for the posts.

For more information about that channel's authentication and functionality, you'll want to contact ESPN support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach ESPN support here: https://support.espn.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos