Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku lost my channels but claims i don’t have enough space

Out of nowhere my Roku app reset for some reason and told me to reactivate. Then as I connected it again it said it was adding my channels but it never did. So as I tried to add channels it said not enough space and to delete few channels. But how can I delete channels when I can’t even access NONE of my channels on my roku. The home screen just says Add Channels and TV off. Also everytime i disconnect it it resets automatically. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku lost my channels but claims i don’t have enough space

@Garciajorge 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? How many channels do you have on your Roku device? After you removed any unused channels, did you try to perform a factory reset on your Roku device before trying to add channels?

For more information about how to perform a factory reset on your Roku device, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

In addition, how are you powering your Roku device? Is the device plugged into the TV USB port or is it plugged into a wall outlet with the provided cable and adapter?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos