Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Roku kicking me out of live tv with Hulu.

I have contacted Hulu and we continue to follow the steps posted here. The fix doesn't continue to work. The fix will work for one time only, as soon as I changed the channel it starts all over again
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku kicking me out of live tv with Hulu.

Running into exact same problem. Have rebooted and reinstalled with no better performance. Considering switching to Amazon Firestick if this cannot be resolved.
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku kicking me out of live tv with Hulu

This keeps happening to me too & is extremely frustrating. Price of Hulu just went up, and is not worth the cost at this point if you can't watch live TV with all the disruptions trying to get it to work.

Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku kicking me out of live tv with Hulu.

Does anyone have Comcast?  Xfinity?  I swear it is them.  It seems to work if  I use my phone's dats plan and then when I switch to wireless it goes off or loops commercials.