Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku in the Philippines

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am planning to buy a Roku device here in the US and will bring it in the Philippines. I was wondering if it will work there?

If it will work, how do I know what channels are available when in the Philippines? If you have a list of channels supported in the Philippines, that would be great.

Do Netflix and Youtube work in the Philippines thru Roku?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Roku in the Philippines

Jump to solution

Hi there, 

Thanks for the note. We don't have a specific list of channels that would be supported in that region on Roku, but in general, Netflix and YouTube tend to be available and work in most locations. Other channels may not be available, due to service limitations or geo-restrictions. We'd recommend reaching out to any specific channel provider that you're interested in directly to see if they offer their channel on the Roku platform in your location currently. 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Roku in the Philippines

Jump to solution

Hi there, 

Thanks for the note. We don't have a specific list of channels that would be supported in that region on Roku, but in general, Netflix and YouTube tend to be available and work in most locations. Other channels may not be available, due to service limitations or geo-restrictions. We'd recommend reaching out to any specific channel provider that you're interested in directly to see if they offer their channel on the Roku platform in your location currently. 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos