Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fonzy35
Level 8

Roku free channel some movies not loading

I got the latest Roku ultra 4660x2 on an asus router land connection, and i try the 5 g wireless..
Some movies on the free Roku own channel, start to load, a quarter of the way, then it come back to the movies info screen..
Like the God of Egypt and a few other..

I restarted the roku, the same is happenning..
Any help would be appriciated
0 Kudos
2 Replies
MovieNutz
Level 7

Re: Roku free channel some movies not loading

I have exactly the same issue. I had a Roku Stick+ that had that issue so I returned it and got a Roku Ultra... same thing. Emailed support yesterday and as yet have had no response. I will post if I find a fix and hope that others will do the same.

Thanx
0 Kudos
fonzy35
Level 8

Re: Roku free channel some movies not loading

i never had a roku before, but the more i read about the firmware 9 upgrade, they still need to fix the sound issue and other stuff..
Could be a firmware problem not loading some movies on roku channel.. I load movies in other app , like showtime, pluto, history etc.. no problem loading movies.
0 Kudos