Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku express can't connect to ATT TV

I recently switched to AT&T TV. I downloaded the app for my ATT Express. Entered account and password and tried to sign in and it just spun without connecting or giving an error message. ATT suggested clearin the cache and gave me the instructions to d that. After the first attemp, it doesn't even ask for the account info and password. After the AT&T logo and the AT&T TV logo it just spins. Uninstalled and reinstalled the app- just spins. Reset the device, same thing. Restored the Roku to factory setting and downloaded the app again- no change. I have not tried any other devises (other than my cell phone) to see if the app works on them. I already spent an hour with AT&T support to get nowhere. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku express can't connect to ATT TV

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

Is ATT TV the only channel that you observe this issue with? It's possible there may be an issue within the channel itself that the service provider will need to investigate.

I'd recommend reaching out to the channel provider directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform is developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku express can't connect to ATT TV

Att is of no help.   This must be a generic issue.  How does one sign in to roku att app from a pc ??

0 Kudos