Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku express and hbo go in Poland

Jump to solution

We wanted to watch hbo go on roku express but I can't find the channel on the channels list. I have hbo go subscription, I have found Netflix and it's working. What is wrong with hbo go?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Roku express and hbo go in Poland

Jump to solution

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out! Some channels and services may not be available in all locations on the Roku platform. Each channel/service provider determines where their channel (app) is made available. If you aren't able to locate a particular channel on your device, it's likely that the channel provider hasn't yet chosen to offer their service on Roku in your location at this time. 

HBO Go is not currently available in your location on the Roku platform. For more information and any questions, you'll need to contact the channel provider directly. You can reach HBO support here: https://www.hbo.com/about/contact-us

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Roku express and hbo go in Poland

Jump to solution

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out! Some channels and services may not be available in all locations on the Roku platform. Each channel/service provider determines where their channel (app) is made available. If you aren't able to locate a particular channel on your device, it's likely that the channel provider hasn't yet chosen to offer their service on Roku in your location at this time. 

HBO Go is not currently available in your location on the Roku platform. For more information and any questions, you'll need to contact the channel provider directly. You can reach HBO support here: https://www.hbo.com/about/contact-us

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos