Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ka24
Level 7

Roku express All4 video

On my Roku Express, All4 was playing with no problems but for the last 2 weeks it will play the ads and as soon as the programme is about to start it gives ‘All4-108 video unavailable’.
This also happens on My5 everything else works fine.

0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12\
debh
Level 7

Re: Roku express All4 video

This has just happened to me too, in the middle of a show. It hit the adverts and then the 108 error message. I can't get any All4 shows to play now.

Rnorthcott
Level 7

Same thing is happening to me.... 108 error 

Awchick
Level 7

I’ve got the same All4-108 error this evening, very annoying when you’re paying for All4 too. Anyone have any idea what the cause of the problem is?

BP87
Level 7

Happening to me too. The fault lies with All4. It has an unstable app that does this regularly. Unfortunately doesn't matter what device you use.

debh
Level 7

@BP87 wrote:

Happening to me too. The fault lies with All4. It has an unstable app that does this regularly. Unfortunately doesn't matter what device you use.

Thanks for the info BP87 – good to know it's nothing to do with my kit so I'll stop trying to solve it now.

0 Kudos
TellyAdict
Level 7

What are the chances of this getting fixed? And what is the software fault that allows it to work last night but stop tonight? When was version 4.1 build 21 of the app released..? So many questions when All4 is not there to provide the entertainment.

renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Has anyone tried to contact All4?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
mike_haben
Level 7

Happened to me last night too.  Then tried playing the same programme via the All4 app on my Android tablet and it worked just fine!  So is this an All4 problem or a Roku problem?

0 Kudos
Ka24
Level 7

I contacted both all4 and Roku, needless to say NO joy or help from either!

0 Kudos