Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku charges for Fight Network but won't help with streaming issues

Anyone has problem streaming Fight Network?

Roku has been charging my credit card for this channel, all of a sudden the channel doesn't stream anymore, Roku offers no help, said I need to contact provider.  I went to Fight network website, no contact info, no way to get in touch with anyone at Fight Network. 

How was Roku able to include Fight Network on their channel line ups if they don't have some kind of contact with Fight Netowkr?  All I am asking Roku support is for a tele # so that I can call Fight Netwk about the problem, Roku said they don't have that info. how is that possible ??

Obviosuly Roku must have some kind of partnership or agreement with Fight Netwk in order for Roku to include this channel in their lineups, so how is it possible that they don't have a contact # for Fightnetwork that I can contact about the streaming issue?

[Content relocated to appropriate location]

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Level 12

Re: Roku charges for Fight Network but won't help with streaming issues

As you might imagine, apps like Fight Network are built and maintained by the provider, not by anyone at Roku.

You mentioned that there was no way to contact them, but I found this by clicking on the 'Contact' link on their home web page - it has a phone number on it (towards the bottom) and a way to email them for help: https://www.fightnetwork.com/about

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Thanks.  

Yes I realized the app is not built by Roku. But for Roku to be able to offer this channel lineup on their platform, Roku must have some kind of contacts with them. Are you telling me Roku was able to add Fight Network on their channel lineups without having to speak, email or contact anyone at Fight Network?

All I am asking is for Roku to give me their contact info.

I tried the contact page you provided, the # they provided is 416.987.7841 , go ahead and give that a try, nobody ever answers the phone. It prompts you to enter an extension or click # for directory, and when you click # for directory, it hangs up on you. I tried entering some dummy #s to see if I could stumble on one of their extensions, no luck.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12

Did you try the email form?  It claims that it sent for me when I sent a submission. 

Just trying to help you out here, man.  If you really want to be irrationally upset with Roku about Fight Channel's lack of information, that's on you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

@optikhog wrote:

Did you try the email form?  It claims that it sent for me when I sent a submission. 

Just trying to help you out here, man.  If you really want to be irrationally upset with Roku about Fight Channel's lack of information, that's on you.

I tried the form at least TWICE already, nobody gets back to me.

So you think it is irrational to believe that Roku must have some direct contact with Fight Network (whether it be a working email address or tele ##)?

Can you tell me how did Roku and Fight Network get in touch with each other to finalize the agreement to provide Fight Netwk contents on Roku's platform without an email address or tele # ?    

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12

I just received this response from Fight Network (on your behalf since you did not choose to contact them via their web form as I suggested):

Ariel Shnerer <ashnerer@anthemse.com>
11:17 AM (2 minutes ago)

Dear valued subscriber,

After undergoing an update, Fight Network’s live stream on Roku is back up and running again.

We apologize for any inconvenience during this outage.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

-Ariel

I thanked Ariel for her quick response as well.

0 Kudos