Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mgaytan01

Roku channels not workng

Roku channels are crashing and not letting me in at all. It's brand new just bought it last night espress 4k I think that's what it's called help? Please. 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Michelle3
Roku Guru

Re: Roku channels not workng

It’s actually called the “Express” 4K.

Try these steps:

1. Remove each channel.  
2. Settings>System>Power (if not applicable, skip to the next step)>System Restart.  
3. Re-install the channel.

You also should make sure the Roku device is powered through a wall outlet and not the USB port on your TV set.
Also you may need to check your router/modem.

If none of those work, I’m assuming you bought a defective Roku device.  If it’s still under warranty, you could return the device to wherever you bought it from for a replacement.

~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
kj49

I have 2 devices and a Roku TV nothing works, tried resetting and still nothing works. Is Roku down?

0 Kudos
Michelle3
Roku Guru

@kj49  I don’t think Roku is down.  What TV brand is your RokuTV set?  You would need to contact the TV manufacturer.

~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@kj49, if you have multiple Roku devices not working it's likely that something's wrong with your Internet connection.  Restart everything involved - gateway/modem/router and Roku.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos