Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku channel shows will not play

When I choose a program it shows loading then I choose play then it goes back to loading and returns back to play. I have tried many tv shows and movies keep getting the same problem.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku channel shows will not play

I'm having that problem with only one channel I'm trying to add.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Mistygirl @reactor 

Thanks for the information.

What Roku device are you currently using? Can you also let us know what OS your device is running (this can be found in Settings > System > About)? Can you please be specific regarding what titles are not loading properly? Are you still experiencing this issue?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I have exactly the same issue- nothing will play. I have made sure it’s updated, turned it off and on, as I have my router. It’s showing an excellent Connection to WiFi and 42mb per second download speed. 
I am also unable to find any free view channels or NowTV. Can’t even find Now TV! I feel pretty duped at the moment, the offer of ‘thousands of free channels’ And I’ve got 36, 35 of them I don’t even really want!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@TinaWeena 

Thanks for the information.

What Roku device are you currently using? Can you also let us know what OS your device is running (this can be found in Settings > System > About)? Can you please be specific regarding what titles are not loading properly? Are you still experiencing this issue?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos