Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku channel not working on my roku tv

@jonez50

Thanks for the post.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing? Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
KatWalker

Did this work for anyone?  I notice all of these posts were quite old, and here I am halfway through 2022 with the same problem.  I’ve had this problem for 6 months, however!  Many folks have complained about ONN TVs, but my father has the same problem on his Samsung.  I hesitate to go to factory resets and then need to go through the tedium of entering passwords, etc, if this hasn’t worked for anyone.  Please post any info.  Thanks!!!

RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @KatWalker

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

I'd be delighted to take a closer look to see how we can assist you in getting up and running. Here are some queries to help us understand what you're going through:

1. Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or all channels on your Roku device?
2. Are you receiving error messages or codes when accessing the channel?
3. What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue? Have you removed the channel, restart the device then add the channel back?
4. What are you seeing on screen? Can you provide a screenshot of the issue you are experiencing?

To troubleshoot any channel playback issues, we advise starting with How to resolve a channel playback issue

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you've still got any questions

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos