Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku channel not working on my roku tv

Brand new inn roku tv a month old. Roku channel on tv not working at all ibe reset and everything twice. But it works on my mobile phine. What is going on? Super mad customer

12 REPLIES 12
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku channel not working on my roku tv

When problems are confined to a particular channel, it may be that the channel installation has gotten corrupted. A reinstall may fix the problem, so give it a try. Remove/reinstall procedure:

1. Highlight channel on home screen.
  2. Press * key and choose Remove channel option.
  3. IMPORTANT- DON'T SKIP:
    Restart the Roku to clear its memory via Settings > System > System restart. (On a Roku TV, this is Settings > System > Power > System restart.)
  4. Reinstall the channel. Note it will be added to the END of the channel grid.
  5. If channel requires a login, you may need to log in anew.
Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
VR7

I have removed and reinstalled the Roku Channel Several times, along with Factory Resets, Re Starts and dozens of other things and The Roku Channel and Hallmark Now Channels that I have paid for mind you; Are Not Working ! I don't know what else to do, Please Help !!!

Ppar

Are you saying that you have an “onn” brand tv? I have the same thing and my roku channel stopped working yesterday and even did the same restart, reinstall etc and nothing worked. Even my live tv (just regular antenna tv) has stopped working as well. I’ve had my tv less than 2 months. 

addetter

My ONN TV is about 2 months old.  And I am having the same issue.  I have also tried uninstall, reset to factory, then reinstall.  But it didn't help.  The Roku channel does work on my sticks, just not on my Roku enabled TV

my doing the same thing i restart and delete an its still not working.

eve try reach to Roku have heard  nothing.

me to still not working i check bac in am

@patriciaglasper wrote:

me to still not working i check bac in am

I’m having the same issue. Roku channel won’t load at all. Goes back to the home screen. I’ve tried uninstalling, restarting and adding the channel with no luck. Sounds like Roku needs to just fix their channel. Obviously it’s the channel of many people are having the issue. I’ll never buy another Roku devise. 

jonez50

Hi 

I have two roku and I can get the roku channel  to work is it shut down I cant get and answer from no one

jonez50

Yes you are right I will never buy one again you cant talk to anyone tech support is none 

I have two roku devices and I can get the roku channel to work , I think I will get me a fire stick