Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hannahb96
Level 7

Roku channel not playing episodes

I have been watching degrassi the next generation, I made it to season four episode 61 and it will not load to play the episode. I’ve watched about half of it and have been trying to finish it for two days but when I click to play it it will act like it’s loading and return to the continue watching page for the show. I tried other episodes and none of them will load. I also tried uninstalling, system restarting and reinstalling it as I saw suggested on other posts similar and nothing is working. 

13 REPLIES 13\
Streichj92
Level 7

Re: Roku channel not playing episodes

Having the same issue. Tried all seasons but Degrassi won’t play. Just stopped working yesterday. Other Roku Channel tv shows work and all other apps works. Reset network connection, deleted and re added roku channel, and reset the device. It’s a roku tv 

0 Kudos
Alanawg
Level 7

Same thing! Season 4 episode 77! I tried contacting customer service and they haven’t resolved the issue! 

0 Kudos
Sieotter
Level 7

I’m having the same issue as well. Was just starting on season 3 and it stopped working last night. 

0 Kudos
AtheenaD
Level 7

I’m having the same issue. On season 9. It played fine yesterday but hasn’t worked at all today.

0 Kudos
Shimi1922
Level 7

Same happening to me! Degrassi live channel works but cant watch the not live episodes!

0 Kudos
Sprinklz
Level 7

Same. I was gonna start rewatching yesterday. It won't load. Anyone know anywhere else I could watch it till this is fixed?

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Flagging this to bring it to the attention of Roku employees @RokuDanny-R & @RokuKariza-D 

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking " as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi everyone,

Thank you for reporting this issue to Roku Community!

We're aware of the issue and it's currently under investigation. Once they provide me with an update I'll be sure to let the Community know.

We appreciate your patience for the time being!

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
desmax
Level 7

I have been experiencing issues w/ MagellanTV using my Roku 4K stick.  A number of different episodes fail to load.  When I attempt to play an episode, the screen goes black, and then I'm returned to the Roku home page - I'm thrown out of the MagellanTV app.

For reference, no issues w/ other streaming apps in Roku (i.e., Amazon Prime, HBO Max, etc.).

Appreciate any updates re. resolution.  thx

0 Kudos