Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rbowenjbr
Level 7

Roku channel listings

Does anyone know if there is a place to lookup to see if a movie is playing on any of the Roku channels?
0 Kudos
4 Replies
jeffrok
Level 11

Re: Roku channel listings

Not really.. Not a good one, at least. Trust me, if I told you the channel I tried, you'll be wasting your time if you try it too.

I wish Fandango had movie listings in theirs.. It'd only make sense since their other apps on Android and iPhone do this.
Yeah, I got some Rokus.
https://youtu.be/d1CSEeqWl10
0 Kudos
MamaNooby
Level 7

"rbowenjbr" wrote:
Does anyone know if there is a place to lookup to see if a movie is playing on any of the Roku channels?

Isn't this what search is for? Search for a movie, click on the title in the search results and it tells you what channels that movie is available on.
0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 13

"MamaNooby" wrote:
"rbowenjbr" wrote:

Isn't this what search is for? Search for a movie, click on the title in the search results and it tells you what channels that movie is available on.

Roku Search only works on channels that participate. So it may work with some of the major players, none of the smaller ones will appear there. 
Dan
Nvidia Shield, Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
jeffrok
Level 11

To the OP, disregard my first response, as I read it incorrectly. I thought you were asking if there was a way to see movie listings (in theaters) on your Roku..
Yeah, I got some Rokus.
https://youtu.be/d1CSEeqWl10
0 Kudos