Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 10

Roku channel content in Roku app on Fire Tablets

Hi,

I recently bought two Amazon fire tablets for two relatives of mine.  One of the reasons I bought them is one of my relatives doesn't get to watch TV in a traditional way very often and I figured this would be a way for her to watch more of what she wants to watch.

She is a big fan of Wendy Williams and I know the Roku channel has content from that show available, buy unlike the Roku iPad app where one can access and stream content from the Roku channel directly on the device, the feature does not seem to be available on the fire tablet version of the app. I was wondering if someone could tell me when the feature will be made available on the fire tablet app so I can inform my relative? 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: Roku channel content in Roku app on Fire Tablets

Probably NEVER!!! Roku and Amazon are competitors, Amazon's answer to the Roku Ch was IMBD Tv, that's where you find free movies and tv  for amazon products.

Edmund
0 Kudos