Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Susindy

Re: Roku channel changed audio to Spanish from english.

Yellowstone - now in Spanish just like everyone else is describing. How do I fix this?

0 Kudos
sherisoda1

I’m having the same problem with the sane show. I’ve bern watching Yellowstone all day and didn’t have a problem until season 3 episode 9.

0 Kudos
Grahamathy

I’m having the same issue with Yellowstone.  Two episodes to go and it switched to Spanish audio with no English audio option available. 

0 Kudos
Vjs2022

Yellowstone season 3 episode 2- now is Spanish. I’ve tried everything. Reset etc. Wtf? 

MG21
Reel Rookie

Yo I am on episode 5 of season 3 Yellowstone and it’s now in Spanish. I don’t speak Spanish. What is happening. Everything is set to English. This is a crisis. Please help. Thanks

bearsden

Same problem here. Driving my wife nuts. Anyone find a fix?

timkeenan

same here  I watched S3 E8 last night in English and today it's in Spanish,  I found that S3 E4 is the only episode in season 3 that is still in English.  I found someone who said it could be the program file which I'm guessing that's a Peacock issue

0 Kudos
MG21
Reel Rookie

Thanks for update. We watched 4 tonight hence no issue on that, now it’s in Spanish. Peacock where you at!? 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi everyone,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We appreciate your patience regarding this matter. I understand that you when streaming specific episodes of Yellowstone from the Peacock channel the content is in Spanish, is that correct?

For this case, we recommend contacting Peacock directly to follow up for more help. They’ll be able to best assist with any issues and functionality inquiries. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Peacock support here 
Please keep us posted on what you find out.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Tunique000

It's not just peacock it's doing it to my kids and there watching cable Xfinity channel they're watching is Disney Plus or Disney channel or Nick channel or Fox channel and tonight it was doing it on FX I updated the system software made sure everything was on English and 10 minutes into the show it switches into Spanish please fix the situation or we're going to return the TV