Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bobbie43
Level 9

Roku apps won’t link with direct tv

Last night I was able to watch apps signed in with my direct tv acct, today everything is locked and won’t let me sign in. I’ve tried activating with the codes and everything is still locked

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku apps won’t link with direct tv

@Bobbie43

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried removing the channels, restarting your Roku device, and then adding the channels back again. Once re-installed, try re-authenticating the channels with your TV provider credentials to see if that resolves the issue.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, we would recommend contacting your TV provider support to see what other troubleshooting steps they can provide.

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Bobbie43
Level 9

Tried all the above. Took 6 hours to finally reconnect apps 

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@Bobbie43 

So, reconnected and everything is working fine now?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

I have DirecTV as well but seldom watch the streaming apps of my DirecTV channels.  I normally just record directly from DirecTV.  So I don't think I was attempting to watch the Roku versions of those channels during the time span you describe.

The only thing I can think of that would affect only channels requiring a DirecTV login would be a problem with the account verification system at DirecTV's end.  Perhaps they got it fixed allowing you to log in again.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking " Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos