Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wizin
Level 7

Roku and its Sub ( EPIX ) starts to play and stops - see my video

Roku Streaming stick +

[Link removed for security reasons] 
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
wizin
Level 7

Re: Roku and its Sub ( EPIX ) starts to play and stops - see my video

They removed my link

Issue is anything within Roku Channel opens, starts for a second and then goes back
Netflix and Amazon OK
Gigabit internet
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Roku and its Sub ( EPIX ) starts to play and stops - see my video

Thanks for the note here. Have you tried removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating the to the channel tile, pressing the * key, and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then, restart your Roku device. Once it loads up again, try adding the channel back once more. 

As a reminder, if you are located in a region outside of the US or Canada that does not support The Roku Channel or allow playback of content, you may experiencing behavior such as this. 

If you are still seeing an issue from there, please PM me with your Roku account email address, the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About, and more information about which specific content you are experiencing this issue on when trying to watch. I'll follow up directly to assist you further. 

Thanks,
Tanner
Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos