Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vfleming76
Level 7

Roku and Netflix Issues

Anyone else having Netflix loading issues? It hasn’t loaded for about a week on two of my roku devices.

I broke down and called Netflix tonight and did the whole trouble shooting steps again. After 30 minutes she put me on hold and came back and said that they were “just informed” it was a known issue and that a lot of people have been calling with the issue. That it should fixed in a day or two.

Being I have had the issue for a week, I’m hoping they just caught in to all the calls.

So anyone else have issues?
4 Replies
andyross
Level 11

Re: Roku and Netflix Issues

What model Roku or RokuTV? There have been some other threads about issues with some channels, especially as Roku has been widening the rollout of the 9.2 update.

0 Kudos
cedarhill
Level 7

I noticed this issue on my Roku Premium+ after returning home from a weekend trip. It worked fine the day of Oct. 31, the day before we left; but, on Sunday my Roku would crash when selecting the Netflix channel. Had to unplug the Roku and let it restart. After restarting, the Netflix channel will work, but it will fail after it has been idle for awhile. My Roku was updated on Oct. 31st, so I figured there was an issue between the update and the Netflix App. 

As others have done, I removed the channel and added it back in, but it did not solve the issue. Glad to hear Netflix is working on it. Now, I just power cycle the box first thing and I don't have any issues until I stop watching TV for some time, don't know how long it takes, but two hours will cause it to fail. 

Vfleming76
Level 7

I have a Roku 3 and a newer Premiere. That’s the only channel I have an issue with besides AMC which has never worked (AMC has a horrible app).
0 Kudos
Vfleming76
Level 7

You’re lucky enough to at least get it to load for a while. Mine will not load at all/ever. Honoring the fix soon, we are cable cutters!

I believe it was right around the same time as you that it stopped working.
0 Kudos