Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HiwiG
Level 7

Roku & Apple TV Compatibility

Jump to solution

My ROKU TV model is a 48FS3700, which isn't listed as being compatible with apple TV. How do I upgrade the software without changing my TV all together? Should I order one of the streaming sticks or is there another way to get features like Apple TV, screen mirroring etc on my existing TV? If I should get a new streaming stick, which one does the community recommend I get if all I really want is new channels and screen mirroring from my phone?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku & Apple TV Compatibility

Jump to solution

@HiwiG 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you are planning on purchasing a new Roku device, we would recommend to make sure that the device is supported by Apple TV. 

For more information about Apple TV on Roku devices, visit our Support page here: How do I use the Apple TV channel on my Roku® streaming device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku & Apple TV Compatibility

Jump to solution

@HiwiG 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you are planning on purchasing a new Roku device, we would recommend to make sure that the device is supported by Apple TV. 

For more information about Apple TV on Roku devices, visit our Support page here: How do I use the Apple TV channel on my Roku® streaming device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos