Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CFlood
Level 7

Roku YouTube TV and TMobile promotion discount

Jump to solution

Does anyone know?  I have Roku and YouTube TV.  I am also a TMobile customer and they are offering a $10 off per month for YouTube TV.  I had read somewhere that the contract between Roku and YouTube TV had fallen through.  Current YTTV customers could keep YTTV but to NOT delete it, or you won't be able to get it back.  So, to collect my $10 off with TMobile they say to cancel your YTTV the last day before you renew date, and then you have to resign up with YTTV and the promotion will be included.  I just want to make sure if I cancel YTTV, I will be able to get it on my Roku.  I would think I could as I will not be deleting the YTTV on my TV.  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku YouTube TV and TMobile promotion discount

Jump to solution

@CFlood 

Don't delete the app. You don't have to delete the app to cancel YouTube TV. You can sign out of it within the app itself, then cancel. Just don't delete the app.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku YouTube TV and TMobile promotion discount

Jump to solution

@CFlood 

Don't delete the app. You don't have to delete the app to cancel YouTube TV. You can sign out of it within the app itself, then cancel. Just don't delete the app.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos