Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Barb113
Level 7

Roku Update 9.4.0 Build 4190 & PlutoTV

Since my Premiere's latest update (Nov. 11), most of PlutoTV's channels are missing. For example, under "Entertainment", there's only one channel now. If I log onto Pluto on my laptop, everything's there. Roku what did you do?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku Update 9.4.0 Build 4190 & PlutoTV

@Barb113 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Barb113
Level 7

Already tried that without success. PlutoTV was working fine AFAIK before the update. 

0 Kudos
Barb113
Level 7

PlutoTV is Version 5.8, Build 5 on my Premiere. BTW, I just checked my Hisense Roku TV & it has full PlutoTV including On Demand. The version on my Premiere box is not the same (Vizio P55)..

0 Kudos
Phu
Level 7

I have the same problem. Can't goto channel menu of Pluto TV

Roku Premier 9.4.0 build 4190-04

Pluto TV version 5.8 build 5

If the Pluto TV apps reinstall, the channel menu will work once. It stops working after hit the Home button and comes back to Pluto TV.

0 Kudos
Barb113
Level 7

Spoke too soon WRT my Hisense TV. I hadn't used it over the summer and full PlutoTV was there when I first checked. However, once I turned it off & on again, full PlutoTV gone and only stripped down version per my Vizio. 

0 Kudos