Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dasurpha
Level 7

Roku Ultra cannot load Sling TV or Fandango

Hi,

I have used Roku for a few years (first Streaming Stick and then Premiere+) and now picked up Ultra from the Black Friday sale.

Everything works perfectly with my Premiere+, but for whatever reason the Ultra does not load e.g. Sling TV (stuck on the screen with Sling logo) and the Fandango stores are empty. Roku Channel and NBC (and many others) work without an issue.

Full reset or network reset do not fix the issue.

My network setup is somewhat unorthodox, so the issue could well lie somewhere in there - but as said, the Premiere+ works without any issues.

All help highly appreciated!
0 Kudos
2 Replies
DBDukes
Level 9

Re: Roku Ultra cannot load Sling TV or Fandango

"dasurpha" wrote:
Hi,

I have used Roku for a few years (first Streaming Stick and then Premiere+) and now picked up Ultra from the Black Friday sale.

Everything works perfectly with my Premiere+, but for whatever reason the Ultra does not load e.g. Sling TV (stuck on the screen with Sling logo) and the Fandango stores are empty. Roku Channel and NBC (and many others) work without an issue.

Full reset or network reset do not fix the issue.

My network setup is somewhat unorthodox, so the issue could well lie somewhere in there - but as said, the Premiere+ works without any issues.

All help highly appreciated!

Not able to help with Sling TV right now, but Fandango Store works for me. I'm assuming you're talking about the Movie Store by Fandango that's on the Roku's Main Menu, and not a standalone Fandango app, right?

Assuming that's the case, when you go to https://www.fandangonow.com/my-devices does the Ultra show? If not, you may want to re-connecting it. If it is showing, you may want to disconnect then re-connect.
DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Premiere+ (3921)
0 Kudos
dasurpha
Level 7

Re: Roku Ultra cannot load Sling TV or Fandango

Thank you for the suggestion.

This was indeed an issue with the router.
0 Kudos