Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku Ultra and Adding Prime Video Region Not Supported

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am also facing a same issue, i have recently bought Roku Ultra and am not able to add Prime video and also ROKU CHANNEL too. But Amazon prime is working on my mi box and my ipad .....

so this is not a problem with region, ROKU need to support and solve this issue. i am waiting for it. 

Thanks

Mahmood

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Roku Ultra and Adding Prime Video Region Not Supported

Jump to solution

@Mahmood  Thanks for reaching out. Channel publishers on the Roku platform determine which locations and regions their channel is to be made available. If a channel publisher hasn't chosen to support your current location and allow their channel to be made available there, you wouldn't be able to install in on your Roku account/device. You'll need to follow up with the channel publisher (Amazon) directly to inquire further for any additional information, and share your interest in seeing their service available on Roku in your area. We appreciate you getting in touch—we'd also like to expand the available offerings for our customers. 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

@Mahmood  Thanks for reaching out. Channel publishers on the Roku platform determine which locations and regions their channel is to be made available. If a channel publisher hasn't chosen to support your current location and allow their channel to be made available there, you wouldn't be able to install in on your Roku account/device. You'll need to follow up with the channel publisher (Amazon) directly to inquire further for any additional information, and share your interest in seeing their service available on Roku in your area. We appreciate you getting in touch—we'd also like to expand the available offerings for our customers. 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi, I figured I would reply to this board since it's a similar issue. Using a 3810X that I bought in Canada but using in Germany, can't find the Amazon Prime app on the store, but checking the German Amazon Prime website, it makes it sound like Roku should be supported:
https://www.amazon.de/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=help_search_1-1?ie=UTF8&nodeId=GYSDCV5YBV4UW...
(If you don't understand German, don't worry, it definitly mentions it!)

So what gives?

-AJ

0 Kudos